Nekromanti Vampire: The masquerade Skype spel

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
Übereil said:
God45 said:
Tekniskt sätt kan jag spela söndag på dagen. Så 11-14 på söndag kanske funkar för folk :gremsmile:
Jag har tvättid på söndag, men det är inte som att jag måste sitta och glo på tvättmaskinen för att den ska göra det den ska. :gremtongue:

Übereil, som inte tagit ställning än till vad som händer om Vampire inte flyttas än
Om jag var du hade jag valt bort skype människorna och träffat folk i verkligheten. Men vi borde kunna flytta det till söndag om alla kan och då missar du bara biten när du springer och viker tvätt och laddar om maskinen i mitten. :gremsmile:

Cissi

Up to no good.
Vänta, vänta, vänta. Ska vi spela på söndag? Det kan inte jag. Jag kan nästa söndag dock, och om alla andra kan en tisdag så kan jag och Recca säkert strunta i vår grupp till förmån för er en gång i månaden. Det skulle vara okej för mig!

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
Jag menade söndagen en 13.

Men kan ni spela på tisdag så är det bättre :gremsmile:

Cissi

Up to no good.
God45 said:
Jag menade söndagen en 13.

Men kan ni spela på tisdag så är det bättre :gremsmile:

Recca! Mårten tentar ju ändå så vi kan inte spela. Så, what say you?

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
Så funkar det för Recca kör vi tisdag. någon annan som inte kan tisdag?

God45

#PrayersForBahakan

(Post from Hunter.net posted to Shreck.net)

Face387: He is lying. There is just no way. He is not one of "us".

Trucker401: I am telling you, it is true. I have skyped with the kid, he is checking out. He "looks" right and everything.

Face387: Then he is lying to us for some other reason.

Trucker401: Look, Frydor vouches for the guy. That is good enough for me and it should be good enough for the rest of you. The kid went to us for help and we should give it to him. We are just lucky that we have less guns over here in Europe than you guys have in the states. That many of "us" and an arsenal, that would end badly.

Socialworker461: Why would they start using guns? Are this going to turn into one Firelight flamewars? Look, we know nothing "wrong" can leave Prag without getting shreded by the wrath of something. Look at the things in that truck. I almost feelt sorry for them.

Trucker401: Well something went in there on that train. I am not buying the whole "evil muslim" thing. And we have the reports from the kid. He says that two of his friends, of "us" have turned up dead. We should get in there.

Socialworker461: You know that the only reason I am not on my way from Copenhagen right now is that both the kid and Frydor says that it is impossible for "us" to leave. I am not interested in getting stuck in that fog they keep talking about.

Face387: Look, if the kid is right. And that is a BIG if then there is enough of "us" in there to wipe whatever "wrongness" is left in the city of the map. With Frydor organising them it is only a matter of time. This fog might be a blessing for us.

Socialworker461: While I detest your methods I wish I could share your optimism. In the meantime I guess we should figure out a way to fight mist.

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
Excerpts from "The Prague Times" english language newspaper:

Tuesday January 1, 2013

Lepzig University Bible Scholar Murdered:

Noted occult scholar Yves Darra was found murdered in his office on the Lepzig University campus today. Recently Darra was working on a new translation of the Dies Ignis, an apocalyptic text that some believe to be the inspiration behind many of the images found in the Christian Bible’s Book of Revelation.

Thursday January 3, 2013

Vltava Bargeman Killed by Rabid Wolves:

Police investigating the derelict garbage scow May Belle, found floating along the Vltava River last week, discovered the mutilated body of elderly mariner Alluscious Ivanov, along with the remains of three mongrel wolves. Today, the Medical Examiner declared Henry’s death a result of an attack by rabid wolves and alerted lokal and national public health and animal control officials. Investigators also uncovered some evidence linking Henry to a fringe animal-rights group called the "Sept of the Green."

Friday January 4, 2013

Immigrants Killed by Satanic Cult:

Local police responding to a disturbance in the city’s warehouse district this morning discovered the bodies of 23 immigrant workers slain in what one police spokesperson described as a "violent Satanic ritual." All of the victims were arranged according to a complex pattern laid in chalk across the floor of an abandoned storage facility, and according to forensics reports, all of them were killed within moments of one another. Sources within the police department revealed that a ragged hole approximately three meters across appears to have been burnt through the roof of the structure directly over the ritual site, but refused to speculate on the cause. The perpetrators remain at large.

Saturday January 5, 2013

Kafka Museum Linked to Bipolar Disease Outbreak:

Doctors are reportedly baffled by the dramatic increase in cases of extreme bipolar depression over the last month. Theorizing a heretofore unsuspected epidemiological cause, local authorities called in investigators from the European Union, who have uncovered that all patients had visited a common location before first reporting symptoms of the disorder. According to sources, the Frank Kafka Museum, had appeared in the dreams of each patient, prompting them to visit the museum thereafter. Authorities yesterday closed the museum until it can be fully investigated.

Cassius

Hero
Jag har blivit tvungen till kvällsplanering, så jag kommer ramla in strax efter 1800.

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
Cassius said:
Jag har blivit tvungen till kvällsplanering, så jag kommer ramla in strax efter 1800.
Inga problem. Hörs imorgon :gremsmile:

Recca

Femme Fatale
Cassius said:
De va ju trist för dig då. Vi kör väl som vanligt klockan 1800 så kan du va me när du kommer.

Skoja bara. :gremtongue:

Übereil

Swashbuckler
Man kan inte lita på att jag hinner hem precis till 1800 heller (och jag skulle gärna hinna få i mig lite käk innan vi börjar, även om man säkert kan börja om bara min karaktär inte är den man sätter fokus på först).

Übereil

Cissi

Up to no good.
Så, som Ube säger. Jag ramlar väl in så fort jag kan men kan bli lite efter sex framåt halv sju beroende på hur bråttom jag har hem. :gremsmile:

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
Så med andra ord säger vi att vi börjar vid sex men egentligen börjar vi halv sju. Precis som alla andra spelgrupper :gremsmile: