Nekromanti City of Heroes lägger ner?

Paxen

Veteran
krank said:
Du är också på Atlas-4 alltså? Jag ser mig =) (precis på högerkanten av den högra dörren, högst upp på trappan)
Yup. Tror vi är uppe i 6 AP nu.

krank said:
EDIT: Fast nu hade jag blivit utloggad pga inaktivitet. Bah!
Aktivera en Task Force så loggar du inte ut pga aktivitet.

krank

Går ondskans ärenden
Giladi said:
Aktivera en Task Force så loggar du inte ut pga aktivitet.
Är level 3. Nyskapad alt. Såvitt jag vet måste man väl vara typ lvl10 för lägsta TF:en?

Paxen

Veteran
Tror det fungerar också om du aktiverar ett Architect Mission.

Ulfgeir

Swashbuckler
Virtue-servern var full. Var uppe i 33 Atlas Parks som mest med över 300 pers i kö för at komma in...

/Ulfgeir

Recca

Femme Fatale
Guild wars 2.

Det är jättebra. :heart:

För mig är mmo nytt dock. Jag har inte kört det sedan gw1 utan expansioner för jääääättelänge sen. Piken Square är den inofficiella rollspelsservern. Jag har inte rollspelat så sjukt mycket men tycker absolut att det kryddar grundspelet.

krank

Går ondskans ärenden
Recca said:
Guild wars 2.

Det är jättebra. :heart:

För mig är mmo nytt dock. Jag har inte kört det sedan gw1 utan expansioner för jääääättelänge sen. Piken Square är den inofficiella rollspelsservern. Jag har inte rollspelat så sjukt mycket men tycker absolut att det kryddar grundspelet.
Med tanke på att det antagligen är delvis pga PR- och utvecklingskostnaderna för GW2 och Aion som gjort att mitt favorit-MMO nu läggs ner så är jag inte så jättesugen på att ge NCsoft mer pengar...

GW1 har jag kört en hel del. Dess kampanj var bra från början, sen blev den alltmer ofokuserad... Har inte spelat klart det. Jag gillade dock att världen var en "instans" dvs tom på människor samt att man bara fick spela just människor. Blev lite besviken när det visade sig finnas dvärgar i spelvärlden. Dessutom kom man ifrån den där postapokalyptiska känslan som fanns i startområdena.

GW2 verkar vara ett stort steg i WoW-riktning. Spela många olika raser, behöva ha med folk att göra ute i världen... Visst, det verkar vara WoW-fast-bättre, men jag var inte sugen på WoW ens från början. Hade hellre sett att man satsat på de saker som gjorde GW1 unikt.

Under hösten kommer jag, i den mån jag spelar MMO's alls, istället ge mina pengar till Funcom - The Secret World gillar jag skarpt. Inte lika mycket som jag gillade GW1's story etc, men ändå. Dels är det inte standard/medeltida fantasy (stort plus i min bok), dels är det urba fantasy - magi och demoner i modern tid. En av mina favoritgenrer. Och så gillar jag bristen på levels och classes. Och att det finns quests som inte handlar det minsta om att slå ihjäl saker, utan istället om att lösa problem/gåtor.

Ulfgeir

Swashbuckler
Här är förresten det tal som organisatören till protesten igår höll.. Var svårt att läsa då för folk spammade kanalerna hela tiden.

(@Cheesy) Chat log from TonyV the organiser of todays huge event...

[Help] TonyV: Hey everyone!
[Help] TonyV: Hey all, I'd like to take a few lines of the Help channel if I could...
[Help] TonyV: Heya all, I wish I could tell you words to describe how I'm feeling right now.
[Help] TonyV: Oh wait, the mods aren't here... I CAN tell you those words! :gremwink: (I kid, I kid!)
[Help] TonyV: I can sum up what I'm seeing right now in two words: MIND. BLOWN.
[Help] TonyV: As I stand here in the train station on Atlas 13, I am seeing 33 instances of Atlas Park.
[Help] TonyV: Now if I remember correctly, each instance holds 100 people. (I don't know that for a fact, so don't bust my chops if I'm off by a little.)
[Help] TonyV: That's upwards of 3300 people all in one place at one time.
[Help] TonyV: That's simply incredible.
[Help] TonyV: I just wanted to tell you all that this is the most amazing community. EVER.
[Help] TonyV: So let me tell you a little bit about what we've done in just ONE WEEK.
[Help] TonyV: We've mobilized people across a ton of social media outlets.
[Help] TonyV: Facebook has been exploding with Likes, Shares, tags, and a bunch of boards dedicated to the cause of saving our beloved Paragon City.
[Help] TonyV: Right now on Twitter, #SaveCoH is the TOP trending topic.
[Help] TonyV: We've put out press releases, and thanks to our friends in the gaming, comic, and technology media, we have over a hundred articles posted on blogs, news sites, video podcats, etc.
[Help] TonyV: You guys at Massively rock, and I can't tell you how much gratitude we have for your excellent coverage of our game.
[Help] TonyV: At the Titan Network, we have welcomed people who want to congregate and be part of the effort to Save Paragon City.
[Help] TonyV: Our own membership numbers have positively exploded by an order of magnitude.
[Help] TonyV: We organized a letter-writing campaign to NCsoft, and I've read a bunch of the letters people have posted and copied us on.
[Help] TonyV: And I can tell you, they WILL make a difference.
[Help] TonyV: I've reached out to NCsoft, and I have gathered some contact information for other key people that we'll need to community with, people who have the decision-making ability for us all to win.
[Help] TonyV: I KNOW they are paying attention, and I am VERY optimistic that these effots really are getting a lot of attention within the company.
[Help] TonyV: I really believe that when all is said and done, they will work with us.
[Help] TonyV: I've also talked to some of the staffers at Paragon Studios. I can't really say anything, but everyone I've talked to is also optimistic and upbeat, and they all are VERY appreciative of our efforts and the outpouring of support.
[Help] TonyV: As much as this game is our baby, it is even moreso theirs. It is what they've poured their life's passion into, many of them for 10 years or more. Our willingness to stand up for what it represents really is giving them a morale booster shot.
[Help] TonyV: So with that, let's talk about our next campaign!
[Help] TonyV: I've been working with one of the members of our community. She told me about an idea she had, and as soon as I heard it, I thought, "Wow, that's EXACTLY what we need!"
[Help] TonyV: So since she came up with the idea and has been driving it, I want her to tell you about it.
[Help] TonyV: Her name is @Maressa, and she'll show up as Meticulous Meta in the channel.

[Help] Meticulous Meta: Hi everyone! A huge thank you to everyone here! And an even bigger one for Tony!
[Help] Meticulous Meta: I am super excited to have been here with you all for the last 12 hours.
[Help] Meticulous Meta: I know there have been a lot of calls for people to send things in to the NCSoft Offices.
[Help] Meticulous Meta: Well now we're going to!
[Help] Meticulous Meta: But its not food.
[Help] Meticulous Meta: It has been amazing.
[Help] Meticulous Meta: We're SEnding in Capes and Masks!
[Help] Meticulous Meta: I'll be posting some information on the forums soon.
[Help] Meticulous Meta: Addresses, links to masks and capes you can send in.
[Help] Meticulous Meta: City of Heroes forums and Titan forums both.
[Help] Meticulous Meta: Also, be taking screenshots today. We have a plan which will be announced in a few days.
[Help] Meticulous Meta: Thank you all for coming. Keep yup those tweets: @NCSoftGames we are Heroes. This is what we do! #SaveCoH
[Help] Meticulous Meta: Ok everyone! I'm going to turn it back over to Tony now. Thanks for listening!
[Help] TonyV: Thanks, @Maressa!
[Help] TonyV: So just a couple more notes, and then I'll leave you all to party. :gremsmile:
[Help] TonyV: First, be sure to keep track of our efforts at the Titan Network forums: http://www.cohtitan.com/forum
[Help] TonyV: In particular, the Save Paragon City! forum.
[Help] TonyV: Second, I cannot emphasize this enough: PLEASE continue to get the word out!
[Help] TonyV: Join one of the City of Heroes groups.
[Help] TonyV: One in particular I've been active on is Save City Of Heroes
[Help] TonyV: On Twitter, please tweet out our activities using the hash tag #SaveCoH
[Help] TonyV: We're in the process of setting up a YouTube channel for multimedia expressions of our commitment. (Side note: Be sure to search for Save City of Zero Wing for a treat.)
[Help] TonyV: Keep posting your support for our awesome Paragon Studios staff on the official forums. These people build the world in which our imaginations have lived for over eight and a half years, and they deserve all of our kudos and support.
[Help] TonyV: When you run across media coverage of our efforts, please engage in any comment sections or discussion forums they have, and let them know that we REALLY appreciate their coverage of our effotts.
[Help] TonyV: *efforts. I knew I couldn't get through this without a typo. :gremwink:
[Help] TonyV: Be sure to tune in to The Cape Radio (www.thecaperadio.com), who has been an incredible source of entertainment for our community and who is covering the rally today.
[Help] TonyV: Oh, and THANK YOU, citizens of Virtue for hosting our party today and for being such gracious and wonderful hosts!
[Help] TonyV: Don't forget to stick around at 6:00 Eastern for the Paragon Appreciation Costume Contest, the LARGEST costume contest held in a gaming community EVER.
[Help] TonyV: I'll wrap up with one more thought.
[Help] TonyV: A famous man once said, 'Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before.'
[Help] TonyV: Some people think that this is the end of our incredible community.
[Help] TonyV: Well, I can tell you that I do not hold to that.
[Help] TonyV: No more runnin'.
[Help] TonyV: I aim to misbehave. :gremwink:
[Help] TonyV: Thank you ALL for coming out today, don't forget to tip your waiter, and don't drink and fly. Call a Taxibot. :gremsmile:

/Ulfgeir

Cybot

Mest spelbar
krank said:
Det fins förresten en såndär online-petition som man kan skriva upp sig på...

Jag vet inte. Jag är, tyvärr, pessimistisk.
Mmm. Jag tror inte heller att det hjälper. Men jag gör det i alla fall.

Fast jag jobbar på min CoH/CoV bucket list också. Typ att ta en karaktär till 50 och sådana saker som jag inte har gjort i spelet än.

krank

Går ondskans ärenden
Cybot said:
Fast jag jobbar på min CoH/CoV bucket list också. Typ att ta en karaktär till 50 och sådana saker som jag inte har gjort i spelet än.
Skulle kräva att jag betalade för en månad, och det... kan jag inte. För jag kommer inte åt mina kontoinställningar. Och att spela Freedom funkar inte riktigt.

Kommer inte att hinna få upp A-bomination till 50 tror jag, men det här med att levla var aldrig riktigt min grej. Jag var komplettist, ville fixa samtliga quest arcs... Men det kräver tillgång till min supergrupps bas, och ingen av oss är betalande medlemmar. Plus att jag har massa annat i livet som pockar.

Jag kommer att springa runt lite, dock. Ta lite screenshots på mina kreationer.

Det jag hoppas på mest nu är att det dyker upp en servermulator. Eller, som allra minst, att nån gör så att karaktärsgeneratorn kan användas. Den vore ett awesome verktyg för att skapa rollpersoner i superhjälterollspel =)

krank

Går ondskans ärenden
krank said:
Det jag hoppas på mest nu är att det dyker upp en servermulator. Eller, som allra minst, att nån gör så att karaktärsgeneratorn kan användas. Den vore ett awesome verktyg för att skapa rollpersoner i superhjälterollspel =)
OMG OMG OMG

OK, inte en full emulator. Än- Men de visar att det teoretiskt sett går.

Och, framför allt, den del jag nog nästan bryr mig mest om - karaktärsskaparen - funkar redan.