Nekromanti [Apocalypse World] Playbook - The Touchstone

Sodmikail

Nybo
Announcing future badness!

Nu har Vincent Baker släppt en ny playbook till Apocalypse World. Tre ord: Book. Of. Eli.

Det finns ju redan flera utmärkta trådar där man bygger skithål och kräks apokalyps. För att hålla igång diskussionerna kring Apocalypse World tänkte jag att om någon vill ha en pdf med the Touchstone, skriv i tråden nedan.

Dela med dig av ditt "favorite custom move" som du använt, eller drömmer om att få använda. Ett utdrag från ett love letter, en tillägg till en playbook eller vad det nu kan vara.

When you share with the group, roll +weird.
On a 10+, I'll send you the pdf, no strings attached.
On a 7-9, I'll send you the pdf, and hold 1. At some point I'll spend it, and you'll know.
On a miss, well... try not to miss.

Hugs and kisses,
/sodmikail

Sodivra

Champion
ammagawd ammagawd ammagawd!
jag sitter och bajsar och skriver inlägg samtidigt, så ivrig är jag!!!

Anyway, det här är mitt favorit-love letter, till vår kära Hardholder. Jag får lite gåshud av att läsa det igen.

Dear Daimyo
So you're going to war. That great ancient beast has followed humanity all through its history, and now it has awoken again, and it's ready to see blood.

But see, the thing is - You've just been to war. You crushed a hardhold, no casualties, sure, but then you went and beat your gang against itself til you rooted the bad parts out, before the bruises from Rustbelt had even healed. A lot of people are still hurt, including you, a few even dead, or reserved for guard duty.

But the rumors have spread. New people are showing up on your doorstep every day, in two's and three's. People who believe in you, people who believe you can let them carve out a good life by killing and looting, people with nowhere else to go. The rot in your fortress has been purged, and your gun is oh so big and so very, very shiny. Everybody loves a winner. Your gang grows large, but it still wears a heavy 2-harm on it's shoulders.

So yeah, sure. Let Newton dance around Sunken City, fight, make allies, dig in, whatever the hell he feels like. You're going to take your time and build a god damn iron hammer coming down on his nest, fast and hard like the burning fucking apocalypse.

Well, now how the fuck are you going to do that. That's up to you Mister General Daimyo, Sir. Time to make some big boy decisions over peoples lives.

Roll +hard. 10+, choose two good things. 7-9, two good things and one bad thing. Miss, one good thing and two bad things. And since you're a greedy bastard, you can choose to take one additional bad and one additional good thing before rolling.

Good things:
* You scrounge up some extra roughnecks and pay them to cover the gaps in your lines. Some from the Kettle family, some from Greentown... Pay 2-barter right now or promise them 3-barter later (Loot not included!) to have your gang heal 1-harm, or increase the home guard.
* You manage to get Exit and Joe's Girl to stitch everyone up and hand out painkillers, even singing them bedtime songs for fucks sake. Heal 1-harm for your gang. Now you owe them 1-barter.
* Hey, I have an idea! You could just plunder Exits tent for frenzy candy and cram that shit into your men before leaving. She, he, whatever the fuck it is, is probably going to leave town for what you've done, though. Doctors, who the fuck needs them, right? New Jerk automatically gets want: disease for this session. Your gang heals 1-harm, and are fucking ready, you know what I mean? Like, they're howling about carcasses for the hyena. That's how ready they are. These guys fight til death.
* You find a good scout or two to spare, and send them out to spend some time by the coast. Once you meet up with them, roll for Read a sitch, with +2.
* You managed to tear Barker away from his gizmos long enough to fix up a mortar from the old armory. You have a precious few shells too, like three of them. Good for tearing things down, and you can also spend your holds on a leadership roll to Make an attack with coordinated artillery. Tell me you're not a happy puppy. Just tell me you aren't happy!

Bad things:
* That fucking hyena is watching you when you sleep, and you can't chase him off. Just watching. Taking hyena notes. Posting it to his friends.
* Soldiers are hungry. You don't quite manage to gather together all the supplies you need, but you pull some strings. New Jerk automatically gets want: hunger for this session, and you owe Greentown one. Like, a big one. And you can't lose Greentown, no siree, then you'll lose your people.
* Oh shit. You can't find your little Rolfball text machine. Where is it?

Love and kisses, and good luck
Your MC
*rull rull*

Sodivra

Champion
Förresten, ska du inte vara med och bygga nästa skithål så jag får ge dig mina playbooks?

Simon

Swashbuckler
Grymt! :gremdrink:

Här är mina två bidrag, ett är till AW proper, ett är till ett Dark Heresy-hack som jag hoppas kunna använda. Inget av dem är sådär värst innovativt, de är väldigt klassiska moves, men jag drömmer ändå om att vara där i spel att de skulle aktiveras!

when travelling through Dog Head territory, roll+cool. On a 10+, you avoid interference. On a 7-9, choose one:
* you spot a scouting party and run. You will leave a trail for them to follow.
* you spot a scouting party and hide. They will look for you.
* you spot a scouting party and attack. You have some element of surprise.
On a miss, they’re all over you.

When you use your Inquisitorial Rosette to get access, services or respect, roll+status. On a strong hit, you get what you want. On a weak hit, you get it, but the MC chooses one of the following consequences:
* People try to get back at you for bossing them around
* Your enemies are alerted to what you do
* Other parts of the Inquisition take notice, not in a friendly way

Och här kommer mitt slag (jag anser att jag har weird+2, eftersom jag har ett rätt knäppt yrke och är lagom ostabil men inte helknäpp. Här finns mitt slag loggat):
Yes! 11! Fullträff! :gremlaugh:

Doomhamster

Swordsman
Här är ett move jag skrev till... och detta är lite pinsamt att erkänna... min Warcraft-hack :gremblush:

Galna goblins och deras mordiska maskiner, typ.

____

When you build a war machine, grab the right tools and some scrap and roll+skill. On a hit you have an automaton that will fight for you. It counts as a gang (small 3-harm 1-armor unstable) and choose 1 below; on a 10+, choose 2:
- the machine is solid and will last more than a single fight (-unstable)
- the machine is durable (2-armor)
- you don't need help controlling the machine

Sodivra

Champion
TheSod said:
Här är ett move jag skrev till... och detta är lite pinsamt att erkänna... min Warcraft-hack :gremblush:

Galna goblins och deras mordiska maskiner, typ.

____

When you build a war machine, grab the right tools and some scrap and roll+skill. On a hit you have an automaton that will fight for you. It counts as a gang (small 3-harm 1-armor unstable) and choose 1 below; on a 10+, choose 2:
- the machine is solid and will last more than a single fight (-unstable)
- the machine is durable (2-armor)
- you don't need help controlling the machine
Vad sägs om...
- the machine will not go on a rampage
- the machine is safe to operate

:gremlaugh:

Har du sett det här?
http://apocalypse-world.com/forums/index.php?board=32.0

Xyas

Swashbuckler
I tråden nedan har jag med love letter som jag använt i min pågående AW-kampanj.

https://www.rollspel.nu/threads/51751/post-660392

I kampanjen har jag även följande, ganska enkla, custom move:

When you spend time in the sulfur forest (den lila, svavelsyraosande växtlighet som är det enda som finns kvar) you take -1 ongoing and 1-harm (ap) unless you wear a gasmask. Also roll +hard. On a 10+ both, 7-9 choose one and on a miss neither.
- You don't suffer 1-harm (ap) from the sulfuric acid - your stuff aren't damaged.

edit:

when someone offers you an AW playbook, roll +hunger (of your rpg hoard). On a hit you must have it. 10+ choose two, 7-9 choose one.
- you drool, froth and otherwise slobber all over your keyboard, regardless if you are at work, on a date or taking a dump
- there is no level you won't stoop to in order to get it, no action is to low for you now
- until you get it take -2 ongoing when playing AW, cuz it's not the fucking complete game you're playing
On a miss you're convinced that all this shit about AW is just hype, and couldn't care less about these stupid playbooks. You're missing out...

Sodivra

Champion
TheSod said:
Arvid A. C. said:
Vad sägs om...
- the machine will not go on a rampage
- the machine is safe to operate

:gremlaugh:

Har du sett det här?
http://apocalypse-world.com/forums/index.php?board=32.0
Goblin World, ja, det var småkul =)

Tack för tipset. Ska dock kalla den senare "you don't take 1-harm ap from short circuits" eller nåt, tror jag. For clarity.
Gå mot oklarhet istället! "Osäker" kan innebära att...
-Ingenting händer egentligen
-Goblinen knips fast
-Goblinen utsätts för fiendestryk
-Den exploderar i ansiktet på goblinen
-Elektriska stötar
Osäker är detsamma som oförutsägbar. :)

Sodmikail

Nybo
Hittade den här godingen:

When you seek what is good in life, roll+hard. On a 10+, 3 hold. One a 7-9, 1 hold

* crush your enemies
* see them driven before you
* hear the lamentation of their women

On a miss, *the open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Sodivra

Champion
Sodmikail said:
Hittade den här godingen:

When you seek what is good in life, roll+hard. On a 10+, 3 hold. One a 7-9, 1 hold

* crush your enemies
* see them driven before you
* hear the lamentation of their women

On a miss, *the open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
Haha, jag föreslog en Key of Conan när vi startade upp vår Solar System-kampanj.

* crush your enemies - 1 XP
* see them driven before you - 2 XP
* hear the lamentation of their women - 5XP

JonasM

Veteran
Coolt. Vill hemskt gärna ha The Touchstone. I utbyte kan jag erbjuda följande kärleksbrev till choppern i vår vilande kampanj:

Hej Domino!

Wow! Det här har ju gått bra: du har satt respekt i Rock Hollow, i Newton och i ditt gäng. Dessutom har du fixat det Missed bad dig om – Krin säljer numera sina grisar för halva priset. Imponerande.

Men säg den lycka som varar för evigt.

Nu har det gått ett litet tag sedan vi senast sågs och mycket hinner hända på den tiden.

En dag rullar två lastbilar från Pine Crest in i Rock Hollow. De är där för att hämta grisar från Krin. Ledaren för gruppen – jag tror faktiskt det är Rice – knackar på hos dig med ett meddelande från Missed: Det kommer gå en transport från Newton till Missed om ett par dagar. Ditt jobb är stoppa transporten och stjäla lasten. “Ni måste vara maskerade. Och inga motorcyklar.” Belöningen? Tja, ni får behålla lasten. Du förstår att Missed förväntar sig att bli åtlydd. Tänker du göra det?

Lite annat skit hinner också hända. Slå +hard.

10+ Välj en av nedanstående.
7–9 Välj två av nedanstående.
* Stinky har fått ihop det med en kvinna i Rock Hollow, Shazza, och tänker lämna gänget. Han säger att det här verkar vara ett bra ställe att slå sig ner på. Flera i gänget ser upp till Stinky; följer gärna hans exempel.
* Reservdelarna börjar ta slut. Det kostar 2 barter att fylla på förråden. Vem/vilka handlar ni av? Eller så kan ni stjäla reservdelarna från Newton – alldeles gratis.
* Tvillingbrodern – Newtons underhuggare Prim – ligger på lur och slår till när du är ensam. Han svingar sin broders feta yxa mot dig. Vad gör du?
* Satan, Bullet och Shit head har varit ensamma för länge. Nu vill de ha en kvinna. Efter att ha hällt i sig alldeles för mycket sprit – var kommer den ifrån? – går de ut för att hämta en. De kommer tillbaka med Fox medhjälpare Amy (hur gammal är hon, 16-17?) blåslagen, halvt medvetslös. Du upptäcker dem precis när Shit head börjat knäppa upp byxorna. Vad gör du?

Vid en miss väljer jag två. Och kanske har jag en twist eller två på lager också. Den som lever får se.

Kärleksfulla hälsningar
Din MC
(Newton är Hard holder i gruppens hold Rock Hollow, och Missed i ett större, närliggande hold. Rice är Misseds högra hand och ett riktigt as.)

Wilmer

Hero
Jag vill ha den!

Lite post-apo utrustning jag saknat i AW:

molotov 1-harm(ap) close messy reload
spear gun 2-harm close reload
flame thrower 3-harm(ap) close messy autofire
Fido 1-harm close loud alive savage
Rex 2-harm close alive valuable

When in power armor everyone counts as having the move a no shit driver.
power+1 (workhorse)
looks+2 (powerful, muscular)
armor+2
weakness+2 (slow, guzzler)

The power armor is huge and menacing and driven by a loud gas guzzling engine. It is slow and clumsy when moving around and moving faster than a jog requires you to act under fire. The hands are quick and agile though, enough to operate any weapon and most machinery. Remember this is a vehicle and not regular armor so track the machines damage and use the rules for blow through damage.

Sodmikail

Nybo
Oooooh!

Post-apo utrustning och power armor tiltade just min spelvärld mer än en liten smula.

morkbollen_UBBT

Warrior
  • treat them, bribe the boss or give something they want worth 1 barter.
  • Make an example of one of them.
  • One wants to fight you in the pit.

Dimfrost

Special Circumstances
Först, en power armor-variant, från vårt Dune-aktiga SF-hack: det är helt enkelt en pryl som gör att man räknas som ett small gang i battle.

Sedan, från Last Fall of El Presidente, mitt hack om diktatorn för en liten karibisk ö och de som försöker störta honom och ta hans plats:

Den amerikanska underrättelseagenten har Just Like in Dallas: When you assassinate someone (a NPC), roll+cool. On 10+, fine, they're dead. On 7-9, choose two: they're really dead and not just seriously hurt, you get out safe, you get out clean, nobody else gets hurt.

El Presidentes hustru har Take your husband's place: When you speak to a large crowd, roll+hot. On 10+, they love you, take +1power. On 7-9, also choose two: nobody tries to assassinate you, the police doesn't break up the meeting, you have a way out, El Presidente doesn't get suspicious.

(maila till svante punkt landgraf snabela gmail punkt com)

Sodmikail

Nybo

Det har varit mycket power armor. Tumme upp för det. Jag hittade den här bilden av "Scrap Iron Man".

Sodmikail

Nybo
Dimfrost said:
Den amerikanska underrättelseagenten har Just Like in Dallas: When you assassinate someone (a NPC), roll+cool. On 10+, fine, they're dead. On 7-9, choose two: they're really dead and not just seriously hurt, you get out safe, you get out clean, nobody else gets hurt.
Det här får spelarna att skärpa sig. Lyckas man så lyckas man och kan gotta sig åt det. Går det inte helt som planerat får man direkt ett hårt, svårt val med konsekvenser.