1992 in Swedish gaming?

runequester

Swordsman
Hey friends, hope you can help. Me and a friend of mine are going to be doing a silly project where for 30 days, all our media will be from 92 or earlier. Meaning watching tv shows and film from that period, music, books etc. Just for silly fun.

I obviously want to read some gaming books too, so what is new and hot (say 90-92) on the Swedish scene? I know the 91 Drakar och Demoner rules are out, what else? Whats the status of Mutant? Is Sagan om Ringen still going? What else is out there?

runequester

Swordsman
Warzone (the minis game) came out some years after Mutant Chronicles right? Did Target do minis at all by 92?

Leon

Leo carcion
Warzone (the minis game) came out some years after Mutant Chronicles right? Did Target do minis at all by 92?
They bought out Heartbreaker in 97, I think those were the first "in house" minis. But there were Drakar och Demoner (and Mutant, I seem to remember) minis before that. Not sure from which company, but pretty sure they were bought in and then rebranded.

runequester

Swordsman
För surrealistiskt, för svårt, för tråkigt.
Ah okay, fair. I've only read the first part of that campaign (and that seems to be the one everyone talks about anyways).
Was this the book where it expected you to also memorize half the Trakorien book to figure it out?

Skarpskytten

D&D-smurf
Ah okay, fair. I've only read the first part of that campaign (and that seems to be the one everyone talks about anyways).
Was this the book where it expected you to also memorize half the Trakorien book to figure it out?
Nej, det borde hänvisa till Oraklets fyra ögon. Kristalltjuren handlar om en resa mellan dimensionerna. DoDs mest planescapesque äventyr.

Leon

Leo carcion
Alltså, jag får erkänna att den nog var för gonzo för mig när jag läste den som tonåring. Men jag hade fel.

Tant Ragnar

Gamle usling
Kom delar av kristalltjuren med i de senare romanerna, eller togs det bort? (Jag har läst romanerna men inte spelat äventyren).