[Troubleshooters] När kommer det fler äventyr? Ghost Knight & Great Champagne Galop på gång?

folketsfiende

drömvändare
Lite nyheter om nya äventyr!

"Great news:

The next two adventure books, "The Ghost Knight" (book 3) and "The Great Champagne Galop" (book 4) have been sent to layout. In the mean time, I am prepping the kickstarter campaign for them.

The plan is to start the kickstarter once the layout is done, and once the campaign is over, you will get the beta files. Shortly after that, they will be sent to the printers. The goal is that you should have the books pretty soon after the completion of the kickstarter.

At the same time, I have received the first draft of a new adventure from Thomas Pugh, and an anthology of three short adventures is being developed by Per Larsson."

Badmojo

Old’s cool
Lite nyheter om nya äventyr!

"Great news:

The next two adventure books, "The Ghost Knight" (book 3) and "The Great Champagne Galop" (book 4) have been sent to layout. In the mean time, I am prepping the kickstarter campaign for them.

The plan is to start the kickstarter once the layout is done, and once the campaign is over, you will get the beta files. Shortly after that, they will be sent to the printers. The goal is that you should have the books pretty soon after the completion of the kickstarter.

At the same time, I have received the first draft of a new adventure from Thomas Pugh, and an anthology of three short adventures is being developed by Per Larsson."
Ketchupeffekten!!!