Nekromanti [tanketråd] Swashbuckling ... i Ryssland

Ram

Skev
Re: [sammanställning] Swashbuckling ... i Ryssland

Mekanurg said:
Låter som ett story-arc i en Sailor Moon-säsong.
Mjo. Jag är en sucker för tvära kast och hårda vändningar om man kan göra det oväntat och överaskande. Men Sailor Moon är väl bra? :gremsmile:

Mekanurg said:
Fader Frost är en stalinistisk innovation för att ta död på jultomten; det väsen som besegrar Sankt Nikolaus måste sannerligen vara mäktig. :gremcool:
Heh, coolt! Jag trodde det var något helt annat baserat på hur det är (eller inte är) inkarnerat i Oktoberlandets Snöbaron. :gremsmile:

Mekanurg

I'd rather be different than indifferent.

Men Sailor Moon är väl bra?
Jodå, det ska tolkas som beröm i detta sammanhang. Tänk särskilt på den sista säsongen med kampen mot Galaxia.

Mekanurg

I'd rather be different than indifferent.

Lite Stalin-fakta:

The image of “Soviet” Father Frost was established by Soviet filmmakers in the 1930s. The color of the coat that Ded Moroz wore was changed several times. So as not to be confused with Santa Claus, it was often blue. Joseph Stalin ordered Palace of Unions' Ded Morozes to wear only blue coats. During the times of the Soviet Union's dominance over Eastern Europe, Ded Moroz was officially introduced in many national traditions, despite being alien to them. Following the fall of the Soviet Union, there have been efforts to revive local characters. Russia has other gift givers like baboushaka and kolyada.