Nekromanti Spelare sökes för ny Pathfinder-kampanj som köres på engleska

lost_dm

Veteran
The viscount of Scion's Edge has put a call out for resourceful adventures!
There seems to be mysterious decrease in the production of Octar in the recently booming town.
A fairly recent dwarven discovery, you have heard only rumors about the precious and rare liquid known as Octar - It is said to both hold magical properties and at the same time be quite poisonous.
The reward for solving the case and restoring the octar production to full capacity is substantial and the chance to make a name for yourself (not to mention getting the favors of the viscount) is tempting...
Do you have what it takes to brave the possible dangers, explore the unknown and uncover what foul play might lie behind the scenes?
Having moved to Stockholm nearly a year ago, I find myself missing taking part in a tabletop role playing game. I have been recently approached by a couple of friends to start a high-fantasy campaign, and I decided to make the commitment and shake the dust of an old, partially completed campaign of mine.
What are we playing: The system will be Pathfinder. If you are familiar with a 3.X version of D&D, it's like that, only simpler and better
The style might alternate between adventures: Some can be more of a detective story, some horror, some humorous, some political, some dungeon crawling.
In general the campaign is aimed to put high emphasis on role-playing, so you will not find hack-n-slash here.
A healthy sense of caution, some rational thinking and creativity are a key to survival, stupidly charging ahead will probably get you in trouble, fast.
Just like in real life
When are we playing: On weekends, either Saturday (morning, noon or evening) or Sunday (probably morning) - whatever suits most. A session is about 4-5 hours long.
Where are we playing: Either at my place, at Årsta, or at the Spotify offices near Rådmansgatan depending on what fits better for the specific session.
How often: Once every couple of weeks by default although if it works for everyone, we can do two weeks in succession from time to time.
Who is welcome: Pretty much everyone who is interested, and can commit to the logistical restriction presented above, regardless of experience or familiarity with the rules (but willingness to learn). I am aiming for a total of five players.
Since I'm new here, please PM me at another.shay.weiss@gmail.com if you're interested ^_^