Nekromanti Shadowrun utgivning

Jake Steele

Warrior
Jag hittade ett inlägg av Shadowruns nya line developer på Dumpshock.coms Shdowrun forum. Jag försökte lägga in det som en notis men misslyckades så jag skickar det hit.

Det som jag tyckte var mest intressant var:
"I wanted to confirm that Year of the Comet will be out by GenCon unless I get run over by a bus or something. Target: Awakened Lands, Threats 2 and Shadows of North America will all follow by the end of the year. Target: Wastelands and Wake of the Comet will follow at the beginning of next year."

Här kommer hela inlägget som återfinns på http://forums.dumpshock.com//Forum1/HTML/002039.html

Hey everyone. It's me, Rob, the new Shadowrun developer guy. I just wanted to check in, say yo, and let everyone know that I'll be sniffing around these boards when time permits. Yes, that's right, the lidless eye of FanPro will be gazing down upon you...
First off, let me say that if anyone has any questions or comments about Shadowrun--rules questions, art comments, complaints, praise, wicked ideas for sourcebooks, etc.--you can send them to info@shadowrunrpg.com. I'm a busy guy, so you may not get a timely response, but I'll get to it eventually, and I'll appreciate the input.

Second, I wanted to confirm that Year of the Comet will be out by GenCon unless I get run over by a bus or something. Target: Awakened Lands, Threats 2 and Shadows of North America will all follow by the end of the year. Target: Wastelands and Wake of the Comet will follow at the beginning of next year. That's all we've got on our production schedule for right now. Once YOTC is out the door and Shadowrun is fully back on its feet, we'll start looking at future products down the line.

Third, I wanted to let everyone know that we will be running a Shadowrun tournament at GenCon. Due to the timing of FASA's closing, the tournament does not appear in the GenCon pre-registration book. It will be listed in the on-site book, and we'll have details on the Shadowrun web pages soon.

Speaking of--I plan on creating a more dynamic, interesting and useful set of Shadowrun web pages for everyone. I know many of you had complaints about FASA's web pages, but I think things will be different in the future. The new pages are already in the works, and Dumpshock's own Adam Jury has been recruited to help assemble them. We hope to have them up and started in the near future--I'll announce it here when they're ready to go.

Other than that, I'd just like to say that I'm damn excited to be the new line developer, and I hope you'll enjoy the twists I'll be putting into the game. The people at FanPro are all quite excellent, and I'm looking forward to working with them.

If you have any questions about the FASA-WizKids-FanPro arrangments or other details of the New Shadowrun Order, post them here or to info@shadowrunrpg.com and I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks!

--Rob Boyle
Shadowrun Line Developer

Verkar som Shadowrun lever på och frodas.

_öRn