Nekromanti Shadowrun podcast: The price of a life.

Spider Jerusalem_UBBT

Swashbuckler
What is a life really worth?
Some say its only worth the 2¥ that just chambered in your predator. Others claim that its well worth the twenty five thousand they pay each year to DocWagon.
This is the ongoing story of 4 runners trying to work their way up in the dark world we call home,
The team is in no specific order.
Mr.Wolf the gun man of the team, a street sam with attitude.
Bug our diminutive streetkid turned decker.
Amicus the wagemage that turned to the streets to escape slavery.
Stringfellow the ex corp security turned catburgler.

Haveing gotten tricked by the elusive Humanis operative known only as Mr.White the team heads out for revenge and their way to hopefully become prime runners and legends in their own rights.
The game is running SR5 rules with minor modifications from our GM, half the gang is more or less new to shadowrun and its all starting out in Redmond.
Its streamed live every saturday at around 16-17 CEST by our street sam Mr.Wolf at http://www.twitch.tv/christos_despotakis And can be found on http://www.youtube.com/user/despotak?feature=watch in cut down parts and should be released once aday if everything works as intended.
On a side note Bugs is sorry for the sound quality of her mic in the first part but it have been rectified for episode 2 and onwards.

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
Nice :gremsmile: Det här måste jag lyssna igenom.

Tyr

Hero
Highly entertaining! Like when Bug met with Ivan the orcs arms dealer. :gremtongue:

I tuned in since my own SR game, which is played at roughly the same time, was cancelled last week. I'm likely to listen in again if I don't play myself for my weekly SR fix.

Spider Jerusalem_UBBT

Swashbuckler
Underbart, Blev ingen stream den 14/9 pga teknik problem, nästa stream är den 21/9 klocakn 17:00 börjar den.
Tidigare episoder finns på Youtube, avsnitt 3 är påväg upp 4 delar är uppe.