Eon Seafaring in Eon /Mundana

Yahuna

Veteran
Hi folks,

I feel sorry for flooding these forums with English threads, but I am very excited with the game and I don't know where else to look for help and information.

This time is about seafaring in Mundana. Is there any set of rules for seafaring, ships, sea combat and the like for Eon, in any of its editions or fan made?

There are not any rules for seafaring yet for Eon 4 (or 5) . There is an old module kalled "Sjöfarare & Pirater" but its written for Eon 3. DO you need lore or rules.

I would probably construct a couple of "Utmaningar" if I were playing a seafaring campaign.

Yahuna

Veteran
I am looking for rules.

Indeed, if nothing exists, I’ll use the rules for challenges & conflicts.

Yahuna

Veteran
There are not any rules for seafaring yet for Eon 4 (or 5) . There is an old module kalled "Sjöfarare & Pirater" but its written for Eon 3. DO you need lore or rules.

I would probably construct a couple of "Utmaningar" if I were playing a seafaring campaign.
I have given a quick check to Sjofare & Pirater and I think this is exactly what I was looking for.

I will see how portable are those rules to Eon IV. I think I have seen somewhere a document to port characters from Eon III to Eon IV, it may help.

Thalaski

Hjälpsam dvärgamagiker
I have given a quick check to Sjofare & Pirater and I think this is exactly what I was looking for.

I will see how portable are those rules to Eon IV. I think I have seen somewhere a document to port characters from Eon III to Eon IV, it may help.
Most rules from eon 3 are convertible.
Mostly what's needed is to convert FV to dices and the old dices to a challenge rating.
(int(Value/4) )T6+(((value/4)-(int(value/4)))*4)

Often they can be simplified as a challenge.

The link to convert rules for player characters can be found at https://helmgast.se/eon/material
It's the third link under the headline "Regler grundboken"