Söker spelare till ny Sci-Fi Traveller kampanj

Boldtaar

Warrior
Kommer köras online via Fantasy Grounds och Discord på engelska.

LFP: Traveller, Spinward Marches
FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU) Ultimate (players only need free version)
Game System: Mongoose Traveller 2e

Time Zone: CET (UTC +1)
Day of week and time: Sunday, 18:00
Start date: Session 1 start Nov. 15th
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly. 4 to 6 hours.
Term: Long term keep playing for a while.

Text or Voice: Voice. Might rollplay some things in between session with text.
Voice software used: Fantasy Grounds Discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? NO
Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
Player Experience Level: Beginner to Experienced. No problem if you new to Traveller, just don't expect it to be a DnD dungeon crawler in space. I expect my players to flesh out their characters and to emerge them self in the setting.
Mature Content (18+): Yes
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 to 6 players
Character restrictions: Human, Vargr (open for exceptions if you can give me a good argument).

Details of your scenario: Spinward Marches in the year 1105 Imperial
Start with some Spinward Marches adventure modules with homebrewed modifications and then it will be sandbox style with some classic adventures dropping in.

The Spinward Marches lie on the edge of Imperial space, and area that borders rival interstellar governments that directly oppose any further expansion. Far from the major centres of power the local rulers have more practical power than the Emperor himself. It is here that bands of daring individuals can take advantage of the hostile factions in order to carve out a fortune for themselves. The Spinward Marches offer untold adventure for those willing to seek it out.

Calendar:

Last edited:

Stareater

Får vissa att fatta vad rollspel kan vara.
Ooooh! Jag önskar så mycket att jag hade tid att spela i denna kampanj. Jag hoppas verkligen att ni får ihop nog med spelare och får jättekul.

luddwig

Lawful evil
Låter grymt. Om det varit på svenska och om jag haft tid hade jag gärna varit med.