Nekromanti Passions i Runequest 6?

Necross

Swashbuckler
Hur funkar Passions i Runequest 6? Kan nån förklara kortfattat? (Boken är slutsåld och jag vet inte heller om jag vill köpa hela spelet bara för en liten detalj)

Har hört att det skulle vara ungefär som i Pendragon, vilket jag tycker är trevligt.

Funderar på att använda systemet i Legend.

Pete Nash

Veteran
Yes, Passions in RQ6 work very similarly to Pendragon, in that you can use them to inspire youself or guide you decision as to how to roleplay when faced with a particular issue. But you can also use them to substitute for other skills when resisting.

If you are interested, the new RQ6 hardback print-run should be finished any day now, so very soon it will be available for order again.

Necross

Swashbuckler
Pete Nash said:
Yes, Passions in RQ6 work very similarly to Pendragon, in that you can use them to inspire youself or guide you decision as to how to roleplay when faced with a particular issue. But you can also use them to substitute for other skills when resisting.

If you are interested, the new RQ6 hardback print-run should be finished any day now, so very soon it will be available for order again.
Thanks. Very similarly you say, how does it divert?

Pete Nash

Veteran
In various ways. For a start its obviously a percentage rather than a 1-20 value; its not limited to just loyalty, love, hate or fear; the bonus received for inspiration is much reduced; and so on.