Neotech 2 one-shot

dancodan

Swordsman
Looks really good man!
I, myself are busy but I sure hope you get some people for the one-shot.

Mandarni

Veteran
Looks really good man!
I, myself are busy but I sure hope you get some people for the one-shot.
Thank you. It has been a hell of a work getting everything working decently. About 20k lines of code, mostly due to the excessive amount of lists and stuff, haha. But yeah, character creation is done. Melee combat, explosives and cybertech is what remains to be developed.

dancodan

Swordsman
Thank you. It has been a hell of a work getting everything working decently. About 20k lines of code, mostly due to the excessive amount of lists and stuff, haha. But yeah, character creation is done. Melee combat, explosives and cybertech is what remains to be developed.
Really amazing. Did you upload this somewhere so I can have a look?

Mandarni

Veteran
Currently reworking the shooting API so that it can take into account the more detailed armor system (rather than a single armor suit covering entire body), while still being as easy to use as possible. After all, I firmly believe that a good virtual tabletop should take advantage of the... computational aspect as far as possible, while still allowing the flexibility of pen and paper RPGs.

Mandarni

Veteran
I think this is a decently clean interface for armor. The individual armors need to be cleaned up a bit, but the armor coverage summary is quite clean. However, this means that the API that handles shooting needs to take into account that different bodyparts will have different armor, and the entire interface needs to be user friendly.

Attachments