Nekromanti LFG Uppsala/Gävle region

AdamTM

Veteran
Hi,

I just moved to sweden and I (+friend) am looking for a newbie-friendly group (or additional players) that would be willing to run/participate in games in english.

I have a very basic grasp of swedish but I would prefer english as the campaign-language (my friend is swedish).

We are located in Östhammar so a group that could meet up in Uppsala or Gävle would be perfect. The closer the better :gremsmile:

We have played: DnD 4.0, some DnD 3.5, Pathfinder
We have DMed: DnD 4.0

Interested to try: World Of Darkness (Prefered: Mage, Changeling, Werewolf or Vampire) Cyberpunk, Shadowrun or anything else really

We are mostly interested in a good time during the game, no matter what it is :gremsmile:

If you are interested please put it down in this thread and additionally send a private message with your location/time so we can talk gaming :gremlaugh:

Thanks everyone

evilgasm

Veteran
Hi!

Please excuse my wierd english I have not used it in years.

I am also looking for a group in Uppsala, so If you find one I would love to hear about it. =) I have played lots of different systems, but never as a DM, and am open for most any type of game as long as the group is fun.

AdamTM

Veteran
evilgasm said:
Hi!

Please excuse my wierd english I have not used it in years.

I am also looking for a group in Uppsala, so If you find one I would love to hear about it. =) I have played lots of different systems, but never as a DM, and am open for most any type of game as long as the group is fun.
We were at the SF/fantasydag in uppsala today, we talked with a Swerok guy, he told us to call him on monday and he will try to sort us out with a group.

If we find one I'll put it here

AdamTM

Veteran
evilgasm said:
Thank you, that would be great!
Sorry that turned out to be a dead-end, he couldn't find us a group so we are back at square one.