Nekromanti Jag vill köpa ett nytt rollspel

RasmusL

Champion
Ron Edwards said:
It’s set during the civil war in Lebanon from the middle 1970s through about 1990, a series of events which I think are as defining for our modern world as the events in Berlin just after WWII were for the Cold War period. Some example concepts include the role of the human body as a weapon at the same level of political and military effectiveness as the highest tech, the recasting of democracy away from U.S. client status, and if not the first appearance of political Islam by a long shot, certainly its most original and independent version.

I’m basing the whole endeavor on Lebanese and related fiction and non-fiction from the war period, just as Spione is framed and conceived through the lens of a special kind of spy fiction and non-fiction. Lebanese literature is fascinating, shattered and re-defined by the war just like the country was, especially Beirut – it’s surreal, rules-breaking, sexy, violent, and guts-exposing, all in colloquial and uncompromisingly street/slang Arabic, which until that time never saw print. The concept of the witness is absolutely central, because so much of the literature is unplanned: diaries which get published, poems which were not intended to be published, non-political writing which becomes political, and stuff like that.

Genesis

Ni dés ni maître
Det där låter ju riktigt saftigt! Klart värt att kolla upp, även om Edwards likt Baker har en lite för traditionell stil i sina spel för min smak.

RasmusL

Champion
Genesis said:
Det där låter ju riktigt saftigt! Klart värt att kolla upp, även om Edwards likt Baker har en lite för traditionell stil i sina spel för min smak.
Spione var väldigt annorlunda och nytt för mig. Säkert finns liknande exempel men spelstilen kändes verkligen inte traditionell :gremsmile:

RasmusL

Champion
Såhär funkare va':

Två spelare, resten spelledare.

Man spelar i två faser, en uppbyggnadsfas och en resolutionsfas, och dessa avlöser varandra.

I Uppbyggnadsfasen sätter man igång ett antal scener som löper parallellt och man går runt bordet och turas om att säga något som sker i någon av scenerna. När en huvudroll hamnar i en konfliktsituation lämnar man scenen och fokuserar på den andra huvudrollen tills även den är i en konfliktsituation varpå man går över till resolutionen och där styrt av mekaniken turas om att ge resolution till händelserna i scenen.

Reglerna säger även att det aldrig är "jag gör", eller "jag säger" som gäller och man ska reservera skådespeleriet till då det verkligen är dramatiska scener, annars gör man uttalanden om vad som sker i author stance och fokuserar på en "cool historia" snarare än en "cool historia för min karaktär".