Nekromanti Eon 3 PDF's ?

runequester

Swordsman
Pardon for writing in English.

Is there a way to purchase the PDF rulebooks for Eon 3rd edition other than skuggspel.com ?

It seems that at the time of the Eon IV kickstarter, a bundle was available including those PDF's but it no longer seems to be for sale?

Reason I ask is I purchased the PDF's from skuggspel but 4 days later, I have not received the files from them, nor have they responded to any emails or messages through their website.
I had zero problems purchasing the Eon IV rulebook through Helmgast, so if there is any way to buy the games from them directly, I'd rather do that.

Thank you in advance folks.

Myrmidon
I have contacted Kim Vässmar who is the owner of Neogames and Skuggspel. Hopefully he will answer soon and solve this issue.

Regards / Anton
Helmgast

runequester

Swordsman
You are wonderful.
Turns out there was a problem with the email system and he fixed it immediately.

Kuma

Veteran
I have contacted Kim Vässmar who is the owner of Neogames and Skuggspel. Hopefully he will answer soon and solve this issue.

Regards / Anton
Helmgast
This kind of customer service is awesome! ????

runequester

Swordsman
I've been nothing but impressed so far :)
Now I only regret letting the Swedish language scare me off for so long.

runequester

Swordsman

Regards / Anton
Helmgast
If you could ping him again, I’d be very grateful. I purchased the “Mystik & magi” PDF but have not received the file yet.