Nekromanti Barack Obama

Johan K

Gammal & dryg
Well, tror visst att det är en av de få höjdare som läser & samlar på sådant !
En liten undran åxå, finns det fler "kändisar" som håller på med rollspel & sådant ?

Rävnos

Warrior
Vin Diesel har spelat D&D i mängder när han var ung har jag hört.

och både banden KoRn och Cruxshadows har tidigare uppgivit White Wolf spel som inspiration.

\Rävnos som rapar upp det han kommer ihåg.

Svarte Faraonen

Oenofil oikofob
Vin Diesel spelar så vitt jag vet fotfarande D&D, liksom sin kollega Robin Williams. Både Spielberg och Lucas är eller har varit rollspelare.

GnomviD

Heresiark
VIN: No. I never play D&D. For some reason, they thought that I played D&D for 20 years. They thought that I spent years playing Barbarians, Witchunters, The Arcanum. They thought I played D&D back in the '70s when it's just the basic D&D set. They thought I continued to play D&D when it became Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. They thought I played D&D when there were only three books - the "Player's Handbook," the "Monster's Manual" and the "Dungeon Master's Guide." They thought I played D&D as it continued onto the Unearthed Arcanum, Oriental Adventures, Sea Adventures, Wilderness Adventures. THEY thought I played D&D at the time when "Deities and Demigods" was the brand new book. THEY thought I played D&D when I used to get up to a place called The Complete Strategist in New York.
[Mouths: "I'm into D&D a lot."]

Källa
Han skrev ju också förordet till 30 Years of Adventure: A Celebration of Dungeons & Dragons, och ska vara en WoW-nörd

Robin Williams är både P&P- och datorspelare, älskar Evangelion och har en dotter som heter Zelda.

Sen har jag hört att Kari Byron i Mythbusters ska ha skrivit material till D&D och att Kiefer Sutherland ska vara lajvare, men det är ingenting säkrare än rykten.

Svarte Faraonen

Oenofil oikofob
Re: Nanobama

Nördig är han.

2. He is a big fan of Star Trek. He said himself: "I grew up on Star Trek. I believe in the final frontier." And, when Leonard Nimoy was the guest on NPR's "Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!" in September, he said that he had run into "one of the presidential candidates" and that that candidate had, upon seeing Nimoy, given him the Vulcan salute. He refused to name the candidate, but said he "was not John McCain." (Ed. Note: not to mention, he is the best example of the strength of IDIC we've seen in a long time)