Nekromanti AI som skriver

clarence redd

FrostByte Books
Open AI har släppt en uppdaterad version av sin textgenerator. Och den börjar bli riktigt bra.

Texten i fetstil är från Sagan om ringen - resten har AI:n hittat på själv.

Legolas and Gimli advanced on the orcs, raising their weapons with a harrowing war cry. At the front of the orc line, a huge orc-like figure stood out from the group, a great black orc. He raised his sword to the sky as he bellowed,

"Let's finish this."

Then the black orc started to move, leading the charge toward the two dwarves. Gimli, on the other hand, quickly ducked and sidestepped as his sword slashed across the orc's shield. Then he swung the sword down, slicing deep into the orc's stomach and sending him crashing to the ground.”

Testa själv här:

https://talktotransformer.com/

Undrar om den kan lära sig att skriva rollspelsäventyr?

Rickard

Superhero
In a world where darkness has crept up in the alleyways, two people strides along the streets. Neon lights crawls in the wet street as they reflect the icky dark of night. The night sky is a pale white. In the shadows of the alleyways a small dark figure is standing on a rock. A figure that is slowly looking around.

"You there."

The figure is a man dressed in an old school uniform. He's wearing a hooded coat. He's holding a gun in his right hand. The hood is pulled up and he has his face hidden by a sheet. He has short dark brown hair, and long brown eyes.

"I know who you are. I know what you are."

The man turns around and walks out of the alleyway into the night. The two people watch him go. "That is what I'm worried about. Who would hire a killer in the middle of a city."

"I know the answer to that question. But you have to believe me. I will not be killed tonight."

---

Jag vill att någon gör en serietidning med hjälp av denna AI, i stil med Axe Cop.

Rymdhamster

ɹǝʇsɯɐɥpɯʎɹ
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed. The desert was littered with bodies and was infested with scorpions. A scorpion bit the man in black, but he took off to the side, avoiding it.

He heard a sound behind him, a sound he recognized: the scream of an eagle. He spun around, and there he was: the Eagle of the desert.

The eagle's talons pierced through the man in black's chest and the eagle screamed, but the man in black turned around. He ran across the desert and the eagle screamed as well, but before the eagle could reach the man in black it was gone.

"Hmmm. That was interesting," the man said. "I think that scorpion could be useful to the Lone Wanderer, in the future."

The man in black walked towards the scorpion and looked at it. It was a poisonous scorpion and he could not afford to eat it.

"I think that scorpion is still poisoned," the man in black said. He looked back down the desert, where the Eagle was flying"

Som inspiration är det ju skitcoolt. Jag stoppade i princip in "öken" och fick ut "skorpioner" (inte så upphetsande) och "the Eagle of the desert" vílket ju var rätt oväntat och helt klart får mina fantasiknölar att gå igång =)

Rymdhamster

ɹǝʇsɯɐɥpɯʎɹ
Umm....

"It was and age of strife and chaos.

I had no one else, not even my father, I was left to fend for myself.

It is still the same today.

But I know I'm not alone. I just haven't been for so long.

So I look around me, a community gathered around this small island of peace. We are no longer on our own. We're surrounded by people who know the truth, and who understand we all want the same thing.

For us.

And I look at our nation, and I see a nation divided. It's becoming very apparent to me the true intent and intent of our government in the years leading up to this time.

It's time for us to rise up.

It's time to do everything we can to fix this nation for the many, not the few."

Jag tror den här AI:n har lite revolutionära idéer :eek:

Qea

Veteran
Blow blow, thought the whale. He was so near to the shore.

"I'm going to give him a good knock."

He took a deep breath. The great white was right on top of him. He thought he saw his nose break.

"Let me go," he cried. "I can't bear this."

The whale was getting close enough now to hear the sound of the surf as it washed away his flippers.

"Let me go, I'll have to go in the ocean," he pleaded.

"I don't want to leave you," said the whale.

"You won't have any room for me if you do," said the girl.

"Why? That's because you're ugly," said the whale. "If you were ugly, I'd never come."

"If I were beautiful, I'd have no trouble with you," said the girl.

"You are ugly," said the whale.

"Why are you so ugly?" asked the girl.

"Because you're ugly," said the whale.

"Why don't you change?" asked the girl.

"Because you're ugly," said the whale.

"Why don't you get ugly?" asked the girl.

"Because

Fantastiskt! Ändrade dock känslan lite när jag tog sista meningen och körde igen. :D

Mogger

Hipsteranka
He didnt like Alice. He never had. Always called her stupid. He was a really weird dude.

"Oh. That's nice." She smiled. "I guess it was always going to come to this."

He smiled back.

They sat there for hours, staring at each other, and occasionally making eye contact with each other, and neither one cared much about the other.

She was still on the hunt for something, but she didn't care if it was in the real world, or online. And her friends, who were there, they never cared if it was in the real world, or online. And they didn't care if it was on or off.

The one thing they did care about was her.

After a while, she asked him one time:

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I do. I've been thinking about you for years."

"Do you like me?"

He laughed.

She smiled. "And the reason you like me? It's because you're a good guy.

THE END

Björn Wärmedal

Björning Wheel
It had never occurred to Walter that maybe the reason nobody paid him attention was because he was, in fact, dead.

That day, Walter made his way out of the garage, past the abandoned house and out onto the sidewalk. He'd been right: The neighborhood seemed quiet. Walter was now sure he was the only resident of his neighborhood. He walked to the corner of the block, where the mailbox was. He'd always hated being so close to the garbage dump, but now he felt safe.

He sat down on the grass and stared at the mailbox.

That's when a hand appeared out of the darkness and gripped his wrist, holding him there, and pulled him into the darkness.

He was still clutching onto his wrist when the mailbox doors slowly opened.

"Are you ok, Walter?" a familiar voice asked. Walter was startled by the voice, so he looked at the person standing before him.

He was a short, blonde woman who was dressed like she had just come from a party.

"Yes," he answered.

"Are you dead? Are you gone?" the woman asked, her face ashen and

Björn Wärmedal

Björning Wheel
Fortsättning:

He sat down on the grass and stared at the mailbox.

That's when a hand appeared out of the darkness and gripped his wrist, holding him there, and pulled him into the darkness.

He was still clutching onto his wrist when the mailbox doors slowly opened.

"Are you ok, Walter?" a familiar voice asked. Walter was startled by the voice, so he looked at the person standing before him.

He was a short, blonde woman who was dressed like she had just come from a party.

"Yes," he answered.

"Are you dead? Are you gone?" the woman asked, her face ashen and
filled with terror. Walter could see a faint trace of the girl's eyes, which were still there, but were now filled with sadness.

"No," Walter replied, "I'm not dead."

"But how did you get here?"

"I was on the lawn," Walter replied. "How long ago was it? I haven't been able to see it. It's very dark. I'm scared."

"Then you're ok."

Khan

Kondottiär
One ring to rule them all
One ring to find them
One ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them...

One ring to hold them, forever and ever.
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
The ring is broken. The world is not safe.

The One Ring was broken. The world is not safe.

0_0

Gurgeh

The Player of Games
Staff member
MODERERING

Jag testade och fick följande:

"I'm moving this to the Culture forum, since it is not really about role-playing games," said Gurgeh.
"I'm just trying to make it into a community for people who want to share their ideas about gaming and how we can all have more fun."

Genesis

Ni dés ni maître
Ironiskt nog hade jag svårt att övertyga Google om att jag inte är en AI. Måste ha klickat igenom tjugo Captcha-bilder innan de trodde mig.

Mekanurg

I'd rather be different than indifferent.
Så här gör AIn med min spionthriller The Ice War

The Cassiopeia’s cargo ramp touched the ground with a clonk. I crossed it and stepped down on the cracked concrete of the landing pad. The cold wind smelled of burning coal and dusty roads. The sun stood halfway into the sky to the north-northwest: early afternoon local time. Carrion birds squabbled around a carcass at the nearest warehouse. There was no sign of any military activity in or around the town.
"There you are," I said to Carrion, looking around to make sure no-one else was in the area. "I was hoping to see you again."
Carrion nodded. "Yes."
"Is there a reason you're looking for me here?"
Carrion shook his head. "No. Not at the moment. It is a bit strange though."
"Why?"
"Why are you looking for me?"
"I don't know. I was just passing through town," I said. "And then I saw you here."
"I wasn't looking for you. I just happen

Nässe

Myrmidon
I am one of the people who can see the creatures, but did not ask for this gift. Actually it is a cures. They know we see them, they are looking for us, wanting to hurt us and kill us. This is not something I can understand."

"How do you know I do not understand?"

"I saw this when I was a boy. We had an old man who looked like a god and he had a stone that could heal any disease that it came in contact with, but it did not have a name and the old man spoke of it with great awe and fear. He told us that it was in the centre of the universe. He used to pray to the stone and it healed him and the people around him when they prayed to it. He told us it had many uses. If we were to find this stone and pray to it we would be healed. And he gave this stone to us as a gift and told us we would need to look for it in the desert."

"This is just the people's fear of the creature."

"Yes. This creature is something that is not of
________

Det här var ju riktigt kul!

damogn

Veteran
Den verkar förstå formatet man skriver på med. Jag skrev Rumor table och gav två förslag och den fyllde på utan problem

Rumor table
1. There is a great treasure in the lake [false]
2. One of the merchants in the town has a magical ring [true]

3. If you have 10 or more gold in your purse, you can pay the beggar for a meal [true]
4. A merchant in the town has a magical suit of armor [false]
5. When you walk through the village's gate, you see an old man with a magic hat [true]
6. An alchemist in town will sell you items that cost more than 1000 gold [false]
7. A young girl is playing a game with her friend [false]
8. A blacksmith in town has a sword that you could never afford [true]

damogn

Veteran
Man kan ju spela solo-rollspel med den :)

When you enter the dungeon your torch flickers and and dies, plunging you into utter darkness. You hear something in the distance. You see a dimly lit passage way ahead of you. You hear rustling through the leaves above you. You hear the sound of leaves crunching underfoot and footsteps, like a human's. You feel your blood run cold. You feel something moving behind you.

It is the first sound that you hear you. You try to look around, but your eyes are locked in your skull by the thick dark stone walls. You see the light at the end of a long tunnel that takes you to your destination, but your flashlight is useless against the stone walls. It is very dark, and you are very very cold.

Then, suddenly, your torch comes back on. You step towards the sound. You see something moving in the darkness. It is coming towards you.

You step back.

You see a man walking towards you.

You see the man's head disappear in a hole in the floor. You hear

Monokel

Koboldjägare från Chronopia
Roll D10 for random encounters at sea.
1. A storm.
2. A pirate ship.
3. A school of sharks.

4. A treasure chest.
5. A dead pirate.
6. The dead pirate is the key to a treasure chest in the bottom of a pit.
7. A giant sea monster.
8. A giant sea monster and an undead man.
9. A giant sea monster and two zombies.
10. The skeleton of a giant sea monster.
11. A giant sea monster and a zombie.
12. A giant sea monster and a zombie with a bow and arrow.
13. A giant sea monster and two zombies.
14. A giant sea monster and a skeleton.
15. A giant sea monster and an undead man.
16. A giant sea monster and three zombies.
17. A giant sea monster and an undead man.
18. A giant sea monster and three zombies.
19. A giant sea monster and three zombies.
20. A giant sea monster and a zombie.

Verkar som en användbar tabell.

soda

Warrior
På rollspelstema:

That stuff is amazing! ? (Marina)
? Well then…let's go! ? (Melissa)
The two people headed towards the entrance to the dungeon.
Melissa and Marina continued their journey into the dungeon.
Inside the dungeon, there were a lot of skeletons floating around and the monsters that appeared were only skeleton.
The undead that appeared had their limbs severed and they could only make their death shrieks.
That was also the case with the monsters that were attacking the adventurers.
The monsters that appeared were undead that were destroyed by the adventurers' weapons and the undead that were defeated were sent back into the dungeon.
However, it was still possible for adventurers to get caught up in the fight with the monsters and to get defeated.
? I hope you won't get defeated here. ? (Marina)
Melissa and Marina who reached the exit of the dungeon had an uneasy look on their faces.
There were many monsters that appeared, but they had a lot of mana and the monsters didn't seem to have any special abilities

Porren som genererades gångerna innan med samma starttext var av högre kvalitet. ????

clarence redd

FrostByte Books
damogn;n335164 said:
Den verkar förstå formatet man skriver på med. Jag skrev Rumor table och gav två förslag och den fyllde på utan problem

Rumor table
1. There is a great treasure in the lake [false]
2. One of the merchants in the town has a magical ring [true]

3. If you have 10 or more gold in your purse, you can pay the beggar for a meal [true]
4. A merchant in the town has a magical suit of armor [false]
5. When you walk through the village's gate, you see an old man with a magic hat [true]
6. An alchemist in town will sell you items that cost more than 1000 gold [false]
7. A young girl is playing a game with her friend [false]
8. A blacksmith in town has a sword that you could never afford [true]
Riktigt fränt! Bra upptäckt.

Caligo

Swashbuckler
Jag gav den tre meningar från min fantasysetting och det funkade väl hyfsat.

The Solaris were an ancient civilazation on the Island. They originally came to the island 2100 years ago. They revered the sun and the sun king ruled over the people. The Solaris had a long history of worshiping the sun and believed that its rays brought prosperity and happiness. In the end, the sun became so sickly and decrepit that the Solaris had to take action. They created a sun temple where they believed they would receive the light and health that the sun lacked.
In an attempt to heal the sun, the Solaris created a black sun that would be given to their people and all the people on the island would go outside every day and look at it. The people would come out of the sun temple and see the sun shining and would thank the Solaris for their health. The Solaris would return to the sun temple to observe their people and make sure they were healthy and happy.
They would keep this up for hundreds of years until the island was almost destroyed by a volcano, but the sun remained in a state of illness. Then a solar storm destroyed the