AI Dungeon

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
Okej, så de pratade om det här på en podcast och det är jättecoolt. AI Dungeon är att någon sorts maskin inlärnings program skapae ett text äventyr till en. Så man kan skriva typ vad som helst och det är vad som händer i spelet. Så man kan skriva att man får vingar och flyger iväg eller vad som helst och spelet reagerar på det. Testa! Det är superkul!

Vimes

Lenny Kravitz
Ja! Den är spexig! Jag lekte med den förra året och den stora behållningen var nog när det blev väldigt bisarrt men ändå sammanhängande.

Jag säger ju att mänskliga spelledare snar är ett minne blott. Först kommer AI:er skriva bättre äventyr och kampanjer, sen kommer de ersätta själva ledandet runt spelbordet.

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
Ja! Den är spexig! Jag lekte med den förra året och den stora behållningen var nog när det blev väldigt bisarrt men ändå sammanhängande.

Jag säger ju att mänskliga spelledare snar är ett minne blott. Först kommer AI:er skriva bättre äventyr och kampanjer, sen kommer de ersätta själva ledandet runt spelbordet.
Varje dag är en dag närmre holodecket i Star Trek!

Genesis

Ni dés ni maître
> You ask them if they were the ones who sent the distress signal.
"Yes, we sent out a distress signal about a week ago. You would have been the first to arrive
This creatures name is Saren.

> You ask Saren how you can help.
"Well first off, what can you tell me about the distress signal?"
"We're sending it out to any ship we find in this part of the galaxy. We're looking for any allies."

> You ask Saren about why they need allies. Are they in trouble?
"No, not really. We just need a few people to help with a certain... Certain task
"What task?"
"It's a long story."
"I've got time."

> You ask about the task.
"Alright then, but it's a secret and you must swear to keep it. Well, swear more than oath, a simple promise is fine too."

> You pinky swear never to tell anyone.
"Alright, now what was that?"
"I pinky swore that I would never tell anyone."
"Yes, well you're a Quillar so I'm sure that goes without saying."

> You insist about the nature of the task they need help with.
"Alright. We need you to capture five subjects
"Five?"

> You ask about the reward.
"There is no reward. Seriously, we just need some people to help us with a task. We need people to capture subjects so that we can... Well, we can't do anything with them yet."

> You ask what's in it for you.
"We're giving you your freedom. You'll be sent back to your ship."
This is a lot different than you thought it would be.
"Are there any other ships coming this way?"

> You shoot Saren in the face.
"No."
"Alright, I'll help you."
"Good, follow me."
Saren walks ahead of you through the cave, lighting his way with a small flame able to burn for several hours.

Last edited:

Hellzon

Långsamma Vargen
Kan vi inte ha AI istället för spelare istället?! Spelleda är ju roligt..,
Det finns ju nån "AI Dungeon: Reverse" bland "Featured Scenarios".

Annars ja, ganska mycket goddag yxskaft från AI:n, men om jag släpper sargen och lär mig älska kaoset så blir det nog kul.