Nekromanti A casual player from Italy.. in Uppsala

soundessence

Veteran
Hej hej!

My name is Daniel, I'm from Italy.

I'm 26 and spent a good portion of my teens and early 20s playing D&D, mostly having casual fun with a group of friends who were never really consistent (aka never ever finished a campaign). But hey, had tons of laughs!

This time around I'm in Uppsala (I will be staying here for an undetermined amount of time) and I would really like to find a group of players whom I can have a laugh and play with. Bear with me, I haven't played since 3.5 so you may wish to come armed with patience. Also, as you have wisely noticed, I am completely unable to say more than a few things in Swedish. You will occasionally hear me butcher your language and I apologize in advance for that. I'm sure we will be able to communicate, either vocally or non-verbally.

My interests, aside from being a filthy D&D casual, include but are not limited to:

- Trying not to suck with a camera
- Attempting to cook savory meals
- A good old beer
- Hearthstone

I will possibly post in the appropriate section, however, should you be interested in an extra player I would be happy to join your group. Doesn't really matter which class, I have fun playing any. I promise I'll bring my own copy of the Character's Sheet.

Take care

Edit: Feel free to PM me.

Cissi

Up to no good.
Welcome here, hope you'll find what you are looking for. To make it even better, also try to do some asking in the forum called "evenemang och kontakt". Most people who are looking for a group hang out there and that is also the forum made for this specific kinds of questions.

/Cissi

DeBracy

Eventuellt helt fantastisk
Welcome to the forum!

I live further up north myself but know some people in Uppsala so I asked on Facebook if anyone had any suggestions on were you could find players. Apparently Uplands nations Spelförening plays games on thursdays from 18 and on sundays from 12 at Uplands nation. It's mostly boardgames but there was some D&D going on just a week or two ago, so hopefully good chances to get in on something.

There are international students present almost every time so no need to know Swedish, and you don't have to be a member of Uplands nation. They got a Facebook group here: Uplands nations Spelförening.

I hope that's useful! :)

soundessence

Veteran
Thank you everyone for the support!

I will now post in the right section :)

Unfortunately I cannot join a nation yet, I'm working and no student card for me :(

/Daniele

DeBracy

Eventuellt helt fantastisk
The organizer I got the info from specifically pointed out that you don't need to be a member of any nation to show up an play, so don't let that hold you back! :)