Nekromanti The Dark Spire

entomophobiac

Low Prep High Play
The Dark Spire is a pen and paper roleplaying game set in the world of Thalum. A mythological world of medieval darkness where the gods are fighting eachother in a constant vendetta, each god aimed on world domination in the respect that the world will be a perfect image of her own perfection.

But in their way stands the Guardian of Balance and the soul of the world, known as Au-Hirin. Before the world will collapse to the whims of the gods, Au-Hirin must be slain and the seals that bind the Balance to existance must be broken. The Guardian is there to make sure that this will never happen - that Au-Hirin will still reign supreme and that no fallen god will ever break the seals.

But as the gods wage their war, the Balance is threatened to disperse and thus blur the lines between dream and reality... The Age of Darkness is upon us.

EventHorizon

Warrior
So when playing the came do you take on the character of one of the gods? Or do you chose a deity to worship and then fight for its cause?

I guess you're screwed if your an atheist huh? :gremsmile:

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars

entomophobiac

Low Prep High Play
Hehe... ingen svenska - i övrigt är det mesta reviderat sedan Landkrabbor. Tanken är att nästa kampanj ska börja inom kort, då för att testa HELA världsbilden och inte bara få en anledning att spela fantasy.

entomophobiac

Low Prep High Play
Gudarnas krig (bellum deus) används som en "plot" till hela världen. Inte direkt märkbar, men istället som en underliggande ton. Pest härjar, översvämmingar är många gånger värre och den som öppnar sina ögon kan se gudarnas hantlangare storma genom verkligheten på springare av förstörelse.

Demoner, änglar och elementarer är alla tre olika inkarnationer av de krigande gudarna och om det inte vore för att deras närvaro i verkligheten var begränsad så skulle det vara fullt krig redan nu.

Hemsidan kommer upp alldeles strax, där kommer allt finnas (PÅ ENGELSKA !!!)... :)