Assorted questions about the new game

runequester

Swordsman
As usual apologies for writing in English. You can respond in Swedish or English as you prefer.

* Is the book going to be a stand-alone or is it an expansion to HT and requires that book?

* The setting is obviously based on a "slice" of Ereb Altor. To what extent are the countries actually the same / inspired by / new ?

* Printed map available for purchase that I can put on my wall? Yes? :) No ? :(

* Will the game be available in both PDF and print? Shipping to the US is not exactly fast these days so having both options would be great.

Mogger

Hipsteranka
runequester;n348339 said:
* Is the book going to be a stand-alone or is it an expansion to HT and requires that book?
Boken är fristående, men det mesta till HT kan användas med inget eller minimalt arbete.

* The setting is obviously based on a "slice" of Ereb Altor. To what extent are the countries actually the same / inspired by / new ?
Det är inte helt lätt att svara på. Allt är nytt, allt är gammalt :) Vi har inspirerats av och byggt vidare på det gamla materialet, men det är inte en retroklon. Jag skulle säga att det vi har gjort påminner om det Järnringen gjorde med Mutant: UA; de tog de bästa bitarna, extrapolerade och skapade något nytt utifrån det gamla.

* Printed map available for purchase that I can put on my wall? Yes? :) No ? :(
YES!

* Will the game be available in both PDF and print? Shipping to the US is not exactly fast these days so having both options would be great.
YES! :)

runequester

Swordsman
So it's Ereb Altor'ish ? Ereb-flavored? Ereb-adjacent? With a hint of Ereb for spice?

I'm running out of jokes here. Sounds good though!

Dunderklumpen

Veteran
The flavor is "Erebasil" of course!

I'll see myself out now, taking my bad puns with me... ;)

Mogger

Hipsteranka