Nekromanti Spel till Krille

Mundo

Myrmidon
Sist jag hittade ett bra spel så hittade jag det som nästan var designat för God45.
Nu har jag hittat ett spel som designat för Krille.
I present to you Yandere simulator!
What is this game about?
Yandere Simulator is a stealth game about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating any girl who seems interested in him, while maintaining the image of an innocent schoolgirl.
What is the gameplay like?
The gameplay is similar to the Hitman series; you are put into a large environment filled with many NPCs, and you must track down a specific target and eliminate them. You can use stealth to kill your target without any witnesses, stage an accident that leaves no evidence, or just slaughter anyone who gets in your way. If you don’t dispose of corpses, clean up blood, and destroy evidence, then the police might be able to link you to a murder and arrest you.
If you don’t want to get any blood on your hands, you can use social sabotage to get rid of a girl; frame her for one of your crimes, get her expelled from school, or ruin her reputation. If you truly want her to suffer, convince every other girl in school to bully her until she commits suicide and saves you the trouble.
If the boy you love witnesses you committing murder, he could never love you, and the game would be over.

Spelet är i extrem alpha men kan laddas ned och lekas runt i.
https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/

Enjoy!

Krille

Super Moderator
Jo, jag har redan kikat på det, och det var nog inte designat för mig ändå. Det är för lite rävsvansar och flygplan.

Mundo

Myrmidon
Krille;n90308 said:
Jo, jag har redan kikat på det, och det var nog inte designat för mig ändå. Det är för lite rävsvansar och flygplan.
Damn. Jag borde ha förstått att du redan kikat på det.