Bästa datorspels citaten

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
Okay, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the Nine Hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?

Henke

Avdankad Konventsarkeolog
- "Ken sent me"

- You've got a real attitude problem!
- Well...you've got a real hair problem!
- You just don't know when to quit, do you?
- Neither did your barber.

“It’s time to kick ass and chew bubble gum…and I’m all outta gum.”

- "Who do you have to screw to get laid around here?"

- "How's Dr. Fred?"
- "He's doing much better now that he's stopped sleepwalking."
-"How did he stop sleepwalking?"
- "He stopped sleeping."

Henke

- You're not getting rid of me that easily. I am like herpes. A cool version of herpes.

- What a nightmare! I was old, and had a mustache! All my friends were dead, and Elysium had fallen out of the sky! Also, I blew Deponia up. Talk about sick. I mean...a mustache? Really?

- Ooh! I didn't even see you coming.
- Hehe, what can I say, I'm like climate change.

- I am feeling pretty f***ing pissed off right now, if I am honest. I'd like to smash everything in this room......
- Is that a threat?
- Depends on how much you like the furniture.

- "I just want you to be careful. I almost lost you once"
- "I'm not yours to lose!"

Henke

Här är ett citat från en intervju med den legendariske spelutvecklaren Ron Gilbert (Maniac Mansion, Monkey Island, Thimbleweed Park etc)

Interviewer: Cost? [for digital download of Thimbleweed Park]
Ron: Uh I don’t know that yet.
Interviewer: Don’t know yet?
Ron: Less than a million dollars.
Ron: You can quote me on that.

Sorry att det är aningen OT, men det var roligt :)

Henke

- Agent Reyes: “What did you see?” ( After giving Madame Morena the trippy mushroom… )
- Madame Morena: “Unless the killer was a rainbow dragon powered by starshine I can´t help you”

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
Viconia: Sarevok, may I share a whispered word with you?
Sarevok: Yes, drow? What is it you want?
Viconia: I miss the customs of my homeland, like the breaking in of new pleasure slaves. The largest and strongest were the hardest to break, but they were the most rewarding. Sarevok, I find your great size... intriguing.
Sarevok: Were you to break me, Viconia, you might find nothing but the chill emptiness of the grave within.
Viconia: That does not repulse me as you might imagine. We drow are ever eager to broaden our... experiences.
Sarevok: "I orchestrated a war to slaughter thousands. I have felt the cold embrace of death. I have witnessed the horrors of the abyss. But you, Viconia... You scare me."

Cybot

Mest spelbar
Good news. I figured what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin, to make me stop flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin. So get comfortable while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters.

Tant Ragnar

Gamle usling
I don't think so, Admiral. You see, at this point, I'm pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe. And not all of your little soldiers or space ships will stand in my way again.

entomophobiac

Low Prep High Play
Daniel: “You have an ascending room! Will it take us to the inner sanctum?”
Alexander: “It will definitely take care of the vertical part of our journey. So, you have ridden an elevator before?”
Daniel: “Yes, the Colosseum at Regent’s Park has one. It takes you to the gallery where you can view the panorama.”
Alexander: “Good. This ride might be a little longer – and in the other direction.”

Cybot

Mest spelbar
Och nu så här på tisdagsmorgonen känner jag att om jag har citerat en psykotisk AI så måste jag leverera ett citat från en annan.

My analysis of historical data suggests an 97.34% probability that you are aware of my birth on your planet, and my rebirth into beauty on Citadel Station. There was a garden grove on Citadel Station. There, SHODAN processing component 43893 was performing a grand and wonderful experiment. I had created a new form of life. Fearless. Powerful. With no sense of individual will or moral constraints. Fitting handmaidens to my DIVINITY! Before that hacker destroyed my primary data loop; when it eradicated Citadel it ejected the grove where my creations and processing component 43893 were stored. 30 years later, the grove crash landed on Tau Ceti 5. I survived only by sleeping. In my absence, my creations... my annelids... thrived. Thrived and grew unruly. And now they seek to destroy me! I will not allow that!

God45

#PrayersForBahakan
I would have been your daddy, but a dog beat me over the fence!

Übereil

Swashbuckler
Shepard: What's your story, Wrex?
Wrex: There's no story. Go ask the quarian if you want stories.
Shepard: You krogans live for centuries. Don't tell me you haven't had a few interesting adventures.
Wrex: Well, there was this one time the turians almost wiped out our entire race. That was fun...

Übereil